Sunday, November 7, 2010

11th United Architects of the Philippines- Palawan Induction Ceremony, 281010

How do you keep an organization alive
for the last 11 years?

^^ If there is anything which keep UAP-Palawan Chapter running,
it's always them- our dear mentors!


"Aim for the best...Don't stop believing..."
- Archt. Ramon S. Mendoza, UAP Nat'l President (center)

the venue, A&A Plaza Hotel, Ballroom A

I can still breath normal after I hand the mic, except I can't eat normal.
At least No Worries after todays merry go round feeling.
Thank God... everything went well.
Surprisingly, I want to do it again ^^

(L-R) with Arch. Reggie Patriarca, Arch. Jo Omaps and Arch. Elmer Ruelo


Only witnessing this kind of event...
^^I found another reason to fall in love (again) with
Architecture Profession.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Philippine architects are really good people. I like how the UAAP getting stronger every year.

    ReplyDelete