Thursday, October 7, 2010

Everyday same routine ang ginagawa ko...

Hi-lo there mr. butterfly!




Papasok sa pinto, "Good morning everyone!", kukunin ang upuan, turn on my laptop, hello plan, lunch break, comfort room, hello plan, check the prints etc., hello plan, and yes out na. (keep thinking positive @~@) Nakakasawa? Medyo.

But today, everything changed when I've realized something with the help of our unexpected visitor *butterfly*.


my humble working space


Its been a month and I don't know, parang kahapon lang ako dumating sa offfice. Liban kay kuya/Archt. Jo, wala na akong kilala when I started. And time pass, good thing more than five na rin nakakakilala sa kin dito. From the furniture makers to the boss^^. Funny lang coz Archt. Gabayan keep calling me "May"- Claire po T~T.

Anyway now, kuya Charlie- the foreman- added to my small group of kakwentuhan. At dahil masmarami siyang experience in construction, he's more reliable than me ^^. Ah I forgot, I'm the only girl and I thought madadagdagan pa. Positive account, hindi ako nasisita. The negative, I'm always sitting!


061010, @ P.D. Gabayan Architects



No comments:

Post a Comment