Sunday, October 10, 2010

YOUR CONVICTION: YOUR CONDUCT: YOUR CHARACTER: YOUR DESTINATION


I am truly shock today but at the same time I felt blessed to be one of the "supporting shoulder" of a dear friend. So I thank this person, from heart, for sharing and trusting me-us.

In my theory it started on d
isappointments, then ANGER follows.
My friend kept this- personal- for a long time that result to unnecessary events on her life. Because distance is one of the factor, my friend became thirsty on values, truth and eternal. And because man has this free will, this became the source of an unresolved needs. My friend most probably stick on what is convenient- on those days, weeks, months, or year- that will fill up all the blanks.

Really no one can tell what will happen tomorrow. Only our Savior.

This good message from the book Leadership Devotion will sum-up my 101010 day... I pray that you will be bless as you read this^^

Anger without Sin
"A fool gives full vent to anger, but a wise person quietly holds it back... A hot- tempered person starts fight and gets into all kinds of sin." Prov. 29:11, 22
Anger is an inescapable fact of life. But the experience of anger is different from the expression of anger. What I do with my anger, how I express it and manage it, is another ,matter. The good news is that what we have learned we can also unlearned. It is possible for me to manage my anger in a God- honoring way: to be angry and not sin."- John Ortbeg
Lord I lift my friend up to you (-_-.


No comments:

Post a Comment