Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Message to My Best Friend

Dear Bro,

I just hope I feel the right thing- hoped that i made the right decision. This is for all that I love. Thank You in advance... Your all throughout guidance, all throughout love. It's impossible but You always remind me that everything is possible. Your greatness, I'll always cherish. Thank You for using the people I respected. From my parents to those mentors I met on the way to my dream. They were all the blessings You planned me to recognize, the precious gifts around the globe. The favors and grants, they given, is a mark of a lifetime. Now, sorry for crying. I just can't help it. I'm so happy that I knew You all along. You're the best friend I ever had. So a universe thanks to You, from me and my soul.

your best friend,
claire

No comments:

Post a Comment