Monday, July 26, 2010

Expected Unexpected TRAVEL 001- this is it!

At the age of 22, surprisingly God gave me this wonderful gift, to travel abroad!
Yeah! Hello Korea!

I'm truly blessed to met and more bless to meet different people- around the pacific- a one of a life time experience.

I had the chance to share my artistic thoughts, feelings and me- naks nice one.

Discovering different culture is shocking, at the same time I have learned how to appreciate them without any comparison on my race- life time values.

Hey I just love everything about the Pacific Rim Park!

_______d^^b_______

Third year in college:

I can say I'm not a normal stud since I have so many things in my hands- my mind. I always have different views, a lot. And I don't know why I always think that there are so many surprises ahead of me.

ONE unexpected gift I received from God was when I met the "gang michiko (michigan+korea)", the exchange students. I never thought that the two of them will be my good friends. And until now, they were very helpful. This is one proof...

Before I leave, I asked 이상인 the h plus 5 w's in my mind before I fly hep hep away hooray... And he made this reply (through mail of course)...



... If you take bus, it takes 1hour and 10 mins and fare will be 4 to 7 dollars.

If you take subway, it takes 45 mins and fare will be 3 to 4 dollars.

I suggest you take subway.

You can find subway terminal easily in the airport.

In case you cant find it, you can ask people to help you.

People in uniform, I sure they can English well and also there is information center in the airport.

And I think it is better you have Korean money. Anyway you go to Jeju and you will stay there for month so you need some Korean money.

So this is what you need to do.

1. You will arrive at Incheon international airport at 5AM

2. There is Subway terminal of Incheon international airport. It is 50 m away from the air port, it will take 1 min.

3. Now you need to make choice.

Option one is you take a subway that you dont need to transfer.

If you take this option then you need to walk about 670m to Kimpo airport when you

take off the subway.

Option two is you take a subway that you need to transfer.

If you take this option then you need to transfer and you need to take a bus to get to

Kimpo airport.

I recommend you to choose option one. If you dont bring heavy luggage.

And this way is a little bit chipper.

4. I cant find which lane you should take, it just said rail of airport.

This lane will take you Kimpo airport.

When you take this lane, you need to take off the subway after 5 station.

It will take about 33mins.

5. Last step is taking walk to Kimpo airport. It is about 670m and take you 10 mins.

You can see a blue airplane mark, there is Incheon international airport.

And you can see white lane, it is the lane you want to take.

Follow the number and you can see the other blue airplane mark, there is Kimpo airport. You dont need to transfer.

This option will take you 50 min and cost you 3400 korean money.

It is equivalent to 3 dollar and 30 cent. (USD)

It is equivalent to 132 PHP.

And the time table of the subway is that there are 4 trains every hour.

3, 27, 39, 51

Example.

5:03

5:27

5:39

5:51

I guess this is enough for you. You dont need to worry. They will help you kindly.

I write something in Korean below. In case, they cant understand you.

I hope you have Korean font.

안녕하세요. 제 친구가 인천국제공항에서 김포공항으로 가야 합니다. 인천공항에서 공항철도를 타고 김포공항으로 가려고 하는데요. 혹시 이 친구가 이 글을 보여주면 좀 도와주시길 간곡히 부탁 드립니다. 환승을 해야 하는 철도편 말고 직통으로 가는 철도편을 알려주시면

감사하겠습니다. 좋은 하루 되세요.


이상인


Well, God is amazing.

And I'll always praise Him!

with all my soul!



And now the BIG SURPRISE...

My Visa has been denied!


"God has better plans. Don't worry. We did our part. Now we know"- Ma

"Nak"- Pa

"May masmagandang plano para sa kanya"- tKate

" I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint (Jeremiah 31:25)"- RxN

"...these things are usually for a reason that we don’t understand at the moment"- Archt. Kyle

"Cheer up, I pary for you."- Sang- In

"time will give another chance for us to meet....
and nothing will happen to change our plans...
as we usually say-all have not done is for the best things..."
- Sasha poova



I'll see everyone on the next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment