Monday, July 5, 2010

Relaxing Music for you, our dear friend (040710)





The sound is light and wonderful... and like this music, how I pray I can make him feel better. Dear God, his still young for the pain/s his feeling. Why? He still want to fight. I saw it in his eyes. Through his simple gestures towards us and the initiative of welcoming and sitting in front of everybody even if his hurting. He's still breathing Your blessings. It was a moving experience. I felt really sorry for his mother when I saw her secretly covering the pain in her heart. How can I help him- them? What can I do? He have so much dreams... so much plans... so much story to make in life. But I believed, always, that Your plans is much greater... beautiful. But like the others, I'll always pray that he deserve a longer days- years to serve You. He's one of the good children You have. So please, Dear Healer, our God, let it be. Make a good smile to his face as he walk, every tomorrow. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment