Monday, August 9, 2010

Treasured College Classmates

It's been three months, nine days, 25 minutes and 57 seconds when I'm with them. I'm not very vocal but in some ways, they can see the picture/s in my mind... though seldom, I'm glad. That's made them cute! Each, we still have a common denominator/s which is surprisingly unsurprising.

I always pictured to have a great team, in a simple room in college. Maybe because I've been to a wonderful group way back in high school. But because where all different, you can guess what's next. Water and oil! ...Then eventually, (hey) I learned to love the taste of this strawberry- peanut-butter sandwich. And this made me realized how blessed I am to be part of this circle! Two thumbs- up...
me ganun!

Oh well, a TIME factor is really amazing... how it changed our believes and make our lives a merry-go-round ride (wink). I heart them. Every memory piece I have-made with them is truly a beautiful framed puzzle.






sorting and re- arranging my files today... getting ready for another chapter of my "will be" venture- adventure... and then wapak! saw these monumental pictures in different folders scattered everywhere. see, reason why i'll sleep late, after 20 minutes after posting this... 1 2 3... babush (2:45 am)

No comments:

Post a Comment